- Video conference of the members of the European Council, 25-26 February 2021
- Trade and Cooperation Agreement between the European Union (EU) and the United Kingdom (UK)
- Regulation (EU) 2021/337 amending Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 as regards the EU Recovery prospectus and targeted adjustments for financial intermediaries and Directive 2004/109/EC as regards the use of the single electronic reporting format for annual financial reports, to support the recovery from the COVID-19 crisis
- Directive (EU) 2021/338 amending Directive 2014/65/EU as regards information requirements, product governance and position limits, and Directives 2013/36/EU and (EU) 2019/878 as regards their application to investment firms, to help the recovery from the COVID-19 crisis
- Forging a climate-resilient Europe - the new EU Strategy on Adaptation to Climate Change
- Cultural and creative sectors in post-COVID-19 Europe – crisis effects and policy recommendations
- Informal video conference of internal market and industry ministers, 25 February 2021
- Proposal for a Regulation on roaming on public mobile communications networks within the Union
- First phase consultation of social partners under Article 154 TFEU on possible action addressing the challenges related to working conditions in platform work
- Informal video conference of European affairs ministers, 23 February 2021
- Conference on the Future of Europe 2020-2022
- What if we could engineer the planet to help fight climate change?
- Carbon dioxide removal: Nature-based and technological solutions
- Proposal for a Directive on the resilience of critical entities
- Proposal for a Regulation concerning batteries and waste batteries, repealing Directive 2006/66/EC and amending Regulation (EU) No 2019/1020
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.