- Romanian Presidency of the Council of the European Union, January to June 2019
- Autonomous driving in European transport
- Communication 'Towards a more efficient and democratic decision making in EU tax policy'
- Political turmoil in the United Kingdom following the conclusion of withdrawal agreement and political declaration on post-Brexit relationship
- Anti-violence marches across Poland after murder of Polish mayor
- Protecting European consumers
- DiscoverEU Initiative
- Protests across France over rising cost of living and the emergence of the 'Yellow Vest' movement
- Political leaders across Europe prepare for 2019 European Parliament elections
- Agreement on the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union
- Proposal for a Directive on copyright in the Digital Single Market
- Political endorsement of name change agreement between FYR Macedonia and Greece
- Formation of Swedish government following parliamentary election in September 2018
- Proposal for a Decision on the transitional rules for the appointment of European Prosecutors
- Proposal for a Regulation on the establishment of a European Investment Stabilisation Function
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.