- Tension between Italy and the European Commission over draft budget for 2019
- Emmanuel Macron calls for creation of European army
- Angela Merkel announces retirement from CDU party leadership
- 20th EU-Ukraine summit, 9 July 2018
- Merger Case M.8808 | Acquisition of UPC Austria by T-Mobile Austria
- Paris Peace Forum, 11-13 November 2018
- Frans Timmermans selected as PES lead candidate ahead of 2019 EP election following withdrawal of Maroš Šefčovič
- Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration
- ALDE Party Congress, Madrid, 8-10 November 2018
- Healthcare (International Arrangements) Bill 2017-19
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.