- Report on the 2019-2020 Commission Reports on Turkey
- Proposal for a Regulation on amending Regulation (EC) No 1367/2006 on the application of the provisions of the Aarhus Convention
- Report on the 2019-2020 Commission Reports on Montenegro
- Regulation (EU) 2021/695 establishing Horizon Europe – the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, laying down its rules for participation and dissemination
- International transfers of personal data
- CJEU Case C-311/18 | Data Protection Commissioner v Facebook Ireland and Maximillian Schrems
- A hydrogen strategy for a climate-neutral Europe
- European Economic Forecast. Spring 2021
- Amended Proposal for Regulation establishing the Just Transition Fund
- Proposal for a Regulation establishing 'Erasmus': the Union programme for education, training, youth and sport
- Council Regulation (Euratom) 2021/765 establishing the Research and Training Programme of the European Atomic Energy Community for the period 2021-2025 complementing Horizon Europe
- Proposal for a Regulation establishing the Creative Europe programme (2021 to 2027)
- Council Regulation (EU) 2021/774 amending Regulation (EU) No 389/2012 on administrative cooperation in the field of excise duties as regards the content of electronic registers
- Proposal for a Regulation establishing the European Solidarity Corps programme
- EU Action Plan: 'Towards Zero Pollution for Air, Water and Soil'
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.