- Talks between Belarus and Russia to further their 'Union State'
- Formation of Irish government following general election in February 2020
- Education, Youth, Culture and Sports Council, 20 February 2020
- European reaction to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Negotiations relating to the EU's Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF 2021-2027)
- Communication on 'Shaping Europe's digital future'
- Negotiations on the future relationship between the European Union and the United Kingdom
- Communication on a 'European Strategy for Data'
- White Paper on Artificial Intelligence - A European approach to excellence and trust
- Negotiations between the European Union and the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Group of States on a post-2020 ACP-EU Partnership
- Net operating balances indicator: A distorted indicator of a Member's benefit from the EU budget
- The net operating balances or the 'Juste retour' approach
- North Macedonian parliamentary election, 12 April 2020
- Annual EU Budget 2021
- Taxation: Council revises its EU list of non-cooperative jurisdictions
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.