- European Institute of Innovation and Technology
- Negotiations between European Union and Mercosur on Association Agreement
- Adoption of taxation over big digital companies in France
- European Economic Forecast. Summer 2019
- Selection for European Union's leading positions following 2019 European Parliament elections
- Croatia's bid to join the Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM II) and Banking Union
- Annual EU budget 2020
- Greek parliamentary election, 7 July 2019
- Changes to European Parliament composition following 2019 EP election
- Selection of Chief Prosecutor of the European Prosecutor's Office (EPPO)
- EU-Ukraine summit, 8 July 2019
- Communication on '2019 European Semester: country-specific recommendations'
- Finnish Presidency of the Council of the European Union, July to December 2019
- Economic and Financial Affairs Council, 9 July 2019
- Antitrust Case 40432 | Character merchandise
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.