- Evidence from the Netherlands: How has the Russia-Ukraine war affected public opinion on the EU and immigration?
- Council Regulation (EU) 2023/195 fixing for 2023 the fishing opportunities for certain stocks and groups of fish stocks applicable in the Mediterranean and Black Seas and amending Regulation (EU) 2022/110 as regards the fishing opportunities for 2022 applicable in the Mediterranean and the Black Seas
- Council Regulation (EU) 2023/194 fixing for 2023 the fishing opportunities for certain fish stocks, applicable in Union waters and, for Union fishing vessels, in certain non-Union waters, as well as fixing for 2023 and 2024 such fishing opportunities for certain deep-sea fish stocks
- How will the Russia-Ukraine war end?
- Proposal for a Council Recommendation on adequate minimum income ensuring active inclusion
- Council conclusions on EU priorities for cooperation with the Council of Europe in 2023-2024
- Agriculture and Fisheries Council, 30 January 2023
- Discussions on the implementation of the Protocol on Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Czech presidential election, January 2023
- Investigating Europe′s secondary raw material markets
- Swedish Presidency of the Council of the European Union, January to June 2023
- Report on the implementation, results and overall assessment of the European Year of Rail 2021
- Proposal for a Council Recommendation on strengthening social dialogue in the European Union
- Proposal for a Regulation on European Production and Preservation Orders for electronic evidence in criminal matters
- Strengthening social dialogue in the European Union: harnessing its full potential for managing fair transitions
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.