- Annual State of the Union. Presidential Address to Russian Federal Assembly, February 2019
- Hungarian government announces birth rate plan
- Franco-German Manifesto 'for a European industrial policy fit for the 21st Century'
- Proposal for a Regulation on the European Regional Development Fund and on the Cohesion Fund
- Proposal for a Regulation on preventing the dissemination of terrorist content online
- Political leaders across Europe prepare for 2019 European Parliament elections
- European Parliament elections, 23-26 May 2019
- European Elections 2019: Report on the developments in the political landscape
- Regulation (EU) 2016/1191 on promoting the free movement of citizens by simplifying the requirements for presenting certain public documents in the European Union and amending Regulation (EU) No 1024/2012
- Foreign Affairs Council, 18 February 2019
- Proposal for a Regulation laying down rules and procedures for compliance with and enforcement of Union harmonisation legislation on products [and amending a set of Regulations]
- Proposal for a Decision amending Council Directive 96/53/EC as regards the time limit for the implementation of the special rules regarding maximum length in case of cabs delivering improved aerodynamic performance, energy efficiency and safety performance
- Proposal on common rules ensuring basic air connectivity with regard to the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the Union
- Munich Security Conference 2019
- Call for snap election in Spain following rejection of draft annual budget
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.