- Council Decision (CFSP) 2020/472 on a European Union military operation in the Mediterranean (EUNAVFOR MED IRINI)
- Temporary Framework for State aid measures to support the economy in the current COVID-19 outbreak
- EU Biodiversity Strategy for 2030. Bringing nature back into our lives
- A Farm to Fork Strategy for a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system
- 2020 European Semester Spring Package
- 2020 European Semester: Country-specific recommendations
- Proposal for a Regulation laying down specific and temporary measures in view of COVID-19 outbreak and concerning the validity of certain certificates, licences and authorisations and the postponement of certain periodic checks and training in certain areas of transport legislation
- Franco-German initiative for European economic recovery in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus and international sanctions: Should sanctions be eased during the pandemic?
- Understanding EU data protection policy
- EU budgetary and financial response to the coronavirus crisis
- Foresight within the EU institutions: The ESPAS process so far
- Proposal for a Decision on providing Macro-Financial Assistance to enlargement and neighbourhood partners in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis
- Video conference of ministers of tourism, 20 May 2020
- Council Regulation (EU) 2020/672 on the establishment of a European instrument for temporary support to mitigate unemployment risks in an emergency (SURE) following the COVID-19 outbreak
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.