- Tackling rising energy prices: a toolbox for action and support
- Discussions on the implementation of the Protocol on Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Opening Pandora's Box: What the EU-UK Trade Deal Means for Trade and Conditionality
- Bridging the Channel: How European and the UK Can Work Together on Defence Capability Development
- After Afghanistan and AUKUS: What Next for European Defence?
- Proposal for a Regulation amending Regulation (EU) 2017/746 as regards transitional provisions for certain in vitro diagnostic medical devices and deferred application of requirements for in-house devices
- Agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Korea on certain aspects of air services
- Next Generation EU - Green Bond Framework
- Council Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/1781 on the suspension of certain provisions of Regulation (EC) No 810/2009 with respect to The Gambia
- Draft Amending Budget No 6 to the General Budget 2021. Additional vaccines doses to low and lower-middle income countries, UCPM reinforcement and other adjustments to expenditure and revenue
- Report on the implementation of Council Directive 91/676/EEC concerning the protection of waters against pollution caused by nitrates from agricultural sources based on Member State reports for the period 2016–2019
- EU-Western Balkans summit, 6 October 2021
- Regulation (EU) 2021/1767 amending Regulation (EC) No 1367/2006 on the application of the provisions of the Aarhus Convention to Community institutions and bodies
- Proposal for a Decision on the participation of the Union in the European Partnership on Metrology jointly undertaken by several Member States
- Regulation (EU) 2021/1755 establishing the Brexit Adjustment Reserve
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.