- Ukraine war: the west is at a crossroads
- The Russia-Ukraine War and Implications for the European Defence Industry
- Twenty-Fifth Annual Report according to Article 8(2) of Council Common Position 2008/944/CFSP defining common rules governing the control of exports of military technology and equipment
- Commission Notice on the definition of the relevant market for the purposes of Union competition law
- Annual EU budget 2024
- Cumulative economic impact of upcoming trade agreements on EU agriculture (2024 update)
- Wars and elections: How European leaders can maintain public support for Ukraine
- How to master Europe's digital infrastructure needs?
- Strengthening the EU through ambitious reforms and investments
- European Peace Facility: Continued EU military assistance to Ukraine
- Regulation (EU) 2024/590 on substances that deplete the ozone layer, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1005/2009
- Regulation (EU) 2024/573 on fluorinated greenhouse gases, amending Directive (EU) 2019/1937 and repealing Regulation (EU) No 517/2014
- Service exporters in ICT-industries: measuring digital service trade of Estonia.
- The readiness of micro-entrepreneurs for changes in accountancy, in the example of Estonia
- Simplified entrepreneurial activity in Estonia
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.