- Proposal for a Regulation amending Regulation (EC) No 883/2004 on the coordination of social security systems and Regulation (EC) No 987/2009 laying down the procedure for implementing Regulation (EC) No 883/2004
- Proposal for a Regulation laying down provisions for the continuation of ongoing learning mobility activities under the Erasmus+ programme in the context of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union
- Proposal for a Regulation establishing the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA III)
- Proposal for a Regulation amending Regulation (EU, Euratom) No 1141/2014 as regards a verification procedure related to infringements of rules on the protection of personal data in the context of elections to the European Parliament
- General Affairs Council (Art. 50), 19 March 2019
- General Affairs Council, 19 March 2019
- EU-Republic of North Macedonia Stabilisation and Association Council, 19 March 2019
- Political values in Europe-China relations
- Demonstrations in Serbia against President Aleksandar Vucic
- Council approves the EU human rights guidelines on non-discrimination in external action
- Agriculture and Fisheries Council, 18 March 2019
- Foreign Affairs Council, 18 March 2019
- Joint Communication on 'EU-China – A strategic outlook'
- Fifth anniversary of annexation of Crimea by Russia marked by international stakeholders
- Ukraine: EU responds to escalation at the Kerch Strait and the Sea of Azov, and renews sanctions over actions against Ukraine's territorial integrity
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.