- Sakharov Prize 2019: book your interview slot
- Natural capital accounting in support of policymaking in Europe
- Contaminants in Europe's seas
- Monitoring CO2 emissions from new passenger cars and vans in 2017
- NATO Leaders Meeting, London, UK, 3-4 December 2019
- 25th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP 25), 2-13 December 2019
- What are the main factors for the subdued profitability of significant banks in the Banking Union, and is the ECB’s supervisory response conclusive and exhaustive?
- The European Council under the Lisbon Treaty: How has the institution evolved since 2009?
- Eurogroup meeting, 4 December 2019
- Transport, Telecommunications and Energy Council, 4 December 2019
- Conference on the Future of Europe 2020-2022
- Transport, Telecommunications and Energy Council, 3 December 2019
- Justice and Home Affairs Council, 2-3 December 2019
- EU industrial policy at the crossroads: Current state of affairs, challenges and way forward
- Amazon wildfire crisis: Need for an international response
ESO is a free-access database and information service, which aims to support research and understanding on any matter relating to Europe. It offers curated information and a wide range of sources, enabling information provision to users holding different levels of expertise.
The database features primary and official sources, commentary and analyses, summaries and media reports, journal articles, blog posts, monographs and textbooks, among other sources. All gathered in one place for a comprehensive picture on any topic of interest. ESO also offers its own set of information guides.