|Author (Corporate)||European Commission|
|Series Details||(2017) 88 final (27.2.17)|
|Content Type||Policy-making, Report|
This report provides information about the implementation of the following waste directives over the period 2010-2012:
- Directive 2008/98/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 November 2008 on waste and repealing certain directives (the Waste Framework Directive);
- Council Directive 86/278/EEC of 12 June 1986 on the protection of the environment, and in particular of the soil, when sewage sludge is used in agriculture (the Sewage Sludge Directive);
- Council Directive 1999/31/EC of 26 April 1999 on the landfill of waste (the Landfill Directive);
- European Parliament and Council Directive 94/62/EC of 20 December 1994 on packaging and packaging waste (the Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive);
- Directive 2002/96/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 January 2003 on waste electrical and electronic equipment (the WEEE Directive);
- Directive 2006/66/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 September 2006 on batteries and accumulators and waste batteries and accumulators and repealing Directive 91/157/EEC (the Batteries Directive).
The report is based on information Member States provided in their replies to the implementation questionnaires. In cases in which Member States did not provide the information requested, the report draws on other available sources of information such as European Environment Agency reports, information from Member State websites and replies submitted for previous reporting periods.
Waste Framework Directive - Sewage Sludge Directive - Landfill Directive - Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive - WEEE Directive - Batteries Directive
|Countries / Regions||Europe|